SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITALS UAE – SHARJAH
Position Number/ CodePosition TitleDepartmentNumber of PositionsJob descriptionQualification and experienceClosing Date
KP/PHY/ANES/002Anesthesia SpecialistMedical1

>Provides under the supervision of Associate Consultants (or higher level) consultations, examinations, treatments including procedures with full range of agents, methods, and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; develop treatment care plans; order treatment regimens; establish rapport with the patient and relatives; and answer patient’s queries.

>Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate patient’s condition and suitability prior to any procedure or surgery. Refers immediately to supervising consultant in case of complications.

>Reports condition of patients under care to the supervising consultant for any technical assistance or to review the treatment regimen of patient in case of an adverse reaction.

>Examines the patient post-operatively to assess complications, order further treatment or referral to other specialty as indicated with information given to the supervising consultant.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department in which he/she must be active participant of hospital-wide committees in a position designated or elected by committee members.

>Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs and Research Center.

>Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.

>Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.

>Assists colleagues in the Department as required like taking care of patients as requested to ease loads during peak time.

>Attends to scheduled or unscheduled meetings to discuss and resolve problems.


>Education:

> Essential:

>MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) plus one (1) year Internship

>Msc followed by M.D. or board or equivalent in the specialty.

>In case of sub-specialty, the candidate should have an appropriate training in this sub-specialty at least one (1) year in a reputable health institution.

>Experience:

>Minimum over one (>1) year resident after qualification; At least one (1) published papers in reputable local or international journal in his/her specialty.

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

>Licensure: Registered Medical Doctor under Specialist Category

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.

>Job Requirement: Participates actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation. Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances. Works effectively under stressful condition. Willing to work extended hours to attend to emergency cases. Willing to relocate in other SG Hospitals in order to fill in gap, if needed.
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahMedical
SGHS/JD/IM/001Specialist Internal MedicineMedical1

>Provides consultations, examinations, treatments including procedures with full range of agents, methods, and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; develop treatment care plans; order treatment regimens; establish rapport with the patient and relatives; and answer patient’s queries.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department in which he/she must be active participant of hospital-wide committees in a position designated or elected by committee members.

>Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs.

> Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.

>Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.

>Assists colleagues in the Department as required like taking care of patients as requested to ease loads during peak time.

>Performs other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department without personal reservation.


>MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) plus one (1) year Internship

>Msc followed by M.D. or board or equivalent in the specialty.

>Minimum- 3-5 yerar experience post master qualification

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

>Licensure: Registered Medical Doctor under Specialist Category

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahMedical
SGHS/JD/ENT/001Specialist ENTMedical1

>Provides independent consultations, examinations, treatments including procedures with full range of agents, methods, and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; develop treatment care plans; order treatment regimens; establish rapport with the patient and relatives; and answer patient’s queries.

>Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate patient’s condition and suitability prior to any procedure or surgery.

>Examines the patient post-operatively to assess complications, order further treatment or referral to other specialty.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department in which he/she must be active participant of hospital-wide committees in a position designated or elected by committee members.

>Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs and Research Center.

>Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.

>Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.

>Assists colleagues in the Department as required like taking care of patients as requested to ease loads during peak time.

>Performs other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department without personal reservation.


>MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) plus one (1) year Internship

>Msc followed by M.D. or board or equivalent in the specialty

>Minimum- 3-5 yerar experience post master qualification

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

>Licensure: Registered Medical Doctor under Specialist Category

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahMedical
SGHS/JD/CARD/002Specialist CardiologistMedical1

>Provides independent consultations, examinations, treatments including procedures with full range of agents, methods, and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; develop treatment care plans; order treatment regimens; establish rapport with the patient and relatives; and answer patient’s queries.

>Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate patient’s condition and suitability prior to any procedure or surgery. Refers immediately to supervising consultant in case of complications.

>Reports condition of patients under care to the supervising consultant for any technical assistance or to review the treatment regimen of patient in case of an adverse reaction.

>Examines the patient post-operatively to assess complications, order further treatment or referral to other specialty as indicated with information given to the supervising consultant.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department in which he/she must be active participant of hospital-wide committees in a position designated or elected by committee members.

>Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs and Research Center.

>Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.

>Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.

>Assists colleagues in the Department as required like taking care of patients as requested to ease loads during peak time.

>Performs other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department without personal reservation.


>MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) plus one (1) year Internship

>Msc followed by M.D. or board or equivalent in the specialty.

>Minimum- 3-5 years experience post master qualification

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

>Licensure: Registered Medical Doctor under Specialist Category

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahMedical
SGHS/JD/OBG/002Specialist Obs/GyneMedical1

>Provides under the supervision of Associate Consultants (or higher level) consultations, examinations, treatments including procedures with full range of agents, methods, and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; develop treatment care plans; order treatment regimens; establish rapport with the patient and relatives; and answer patient’s queries.

>Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate patient’s condition and suitability prior to any procedure or surgery. Refers immediately to supervising consultant in case of complications.

>Reports condition of patients under care to the supervising consultant for any technical assistance or to review the treatment regimen of patient in case of an adverse reaction.

>Examines the patient post-operatively to assess complications, order further treatment or referral to other specialty as indicated with information given to the supervising consultant.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department in which he/she must be active participant of hospital-wide committees in a position designated or elected by committee members.

>Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs and Research Center.

>Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.

>Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.

>Assists colleagues in the Department as required like taking care of patients as requested to ease loads during peak time.

>Performs other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department without personal reservation.


>MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) plus one (1) year Internship

>Minimum- 3-5 years experience post master qualification

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

>Licensure: Registered Medical Doctor under Specialist Category

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahMedical
SGHS/JD/DERM/001Specialist DermatologyMedical1

>Provides under the supervision of Associate Consultants (or higher level) consultations, examinations, treatments including procedures with full range of agents, methods, and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; develop treatment care plans; order treatment regimens; establish rapport with the patient and relatives; and answer patient’s queries.

> Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate patient’s condition and suitability prior to any procedure or surgery and refers the same to supervising consultant in case of complications.

>Reports condition of patients under care to the supervising consultant for any technical assistance or to review the treatment regimen of patient in case of an adverse reaction.

>Examines the patient post-operatively to assess complications, order further treatment or referral to other specialty as indicated with information given to the supervising consultant.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department in which he/she must be active participant of hospital-wide committees in a position designated or elected by committee members.

>Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs and Research Center.

>Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.

>Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.

>Assists colleagues in the Department as required like taking care of patients as requested to ease loads during peak time. Performs other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department without personal reservation.


>MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) plus one (1) year Internship

>Msc followed by M.D. or board or equivalent in the specialty.

>Minimum- 3-5 yerar experience post master qualification

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

>Licensure: Registered Medical Doctor under Specialist Category

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahMedical
Position Number/ CodePosition TitleDepartmentNumber of PositionsJob descriptionQualification and experienceClosing Date
SGHS/JD/ NUR-OT/001Charge Nurse – OTMedical1

>Responsible for seeing that all patients receive a systematic initial and ongoing assessment of their physical and psycho-social status, specific to their age.

>Collaborates with other health team members to assess patient/family education and discharge planning needs.

>Assist the head nurses in overseeing the patient’s plan of care ensuring that it is being updated by the nurses appropriately.

>Demonstrates leadership and priority setting skills in the coordination of administrative and patient care responsibilities for assigned shift.

>Recognizes and anticipates problems and needs of Operating Room Nursing unit including nursing staff and patients for appropriate intervention.

>Provides direction to the staff and assists them in the execution of their responsibilities.

>Ensures patient related information is updated in the computer.

>Responds to patient/family concerns and consults other involved services as appropriate.

>Coordinates admissions to the Unit and transfers from the Unit to all involved service providers.

>Contacts the Physicians to give important information relating to patient under care or clarifying orders.

>Assists the head nurse in evaluating the quality of nursing care being given by the staff and its documentation providing guidance when needed.

>Evaluates the condition and progress of each patient and appropriateness of care plans.

>Acts as role model for other staff members ensuring that all staffs maintain professional services and appropriate behavior while on duty.

>Participates in the establishment and revision of Operating Room Nursing Unit or Nursing Department norms as designated.

>Acts as resource to staff members during assessment of complex patient/family needs.

>Reports to Maintenance department any malfunction of equipment and machine and makes follow-up until it is delivered to Operating Room Nursing Unit.

>Assists other staff members in improving their assessment skills, giving input when the need is identified.

>Performs head nurse’s functions whenever he/she is out of Operating Room Nursing Unit for whatever reason.


>Education: Graduate of BS or diploma in Nursing.

>Experience: 10 years’ current experience in Operating Room or related specialty plus 3 years as charge nurse or acting capacity.

>Knowledge/Skills: Broad knowledge of theories and practices in general nursing and specializing in Operating Room. Sound knowledge of company policies, procedures and appropriate practices.

>Equipment operated: basic equipment for nursing care and equipment specific to Operating Room Nursing Unit License: A registered nurse (RN)

>Personal Requirement: Evidence of good health and good grooming; possesses integrity and sound knowledge; of good moral character; physically active; and pleasing personality.
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahNursing
SGHS/JD/ NUR-LDU/001Charge Nurse – LDUMedical1

>Responsible for seeing that all patients receive a systematic initial and ongoing assessment of their physical and psycho-social status, specific to their age.

>Collaborates with other health team members to assess patient/family education and discharge planning needs.

>Assist the head nurses in overseeing the patient’s plan of care ensuring that it is being updated by the nurses appropriately.

>Demonstrates leadership and priority setting skills in the coordination of administrative and patient care responsibilities for assigned shift.

>Recognizes and anticipates problems and needs of Delivery Room Nursing unit including nursing staff and patients for appropriate intervention.

>Provides direction to the staff and assists them in the execution of their responsibilities.

>Ensures patient related information is updated in the computer.

>Responds to patient/family concerns and consults other involved services as appropriate.

>Coordinates admissions to the Unit and transfers from the Unit to all involved service providers.

>Contacts the Physicians to give important information relating to patient under care or clarifying orders.

>Evaluates the condition and progress of each patient and appropriateness of care plans.

>Assists the head nurse to facilitate required reports to the Nursing Director regarding administrative activities.

>Maintains a productive working relationship with superiors keeping them informed as to condition of patients and pertinent information regarding the operations of the Unit.

>Acts as role model for other staff members ensuring that all staffs maintain professional services and appropriate behavior while on duty.

>Participates in the establishment and revision of Delivery Room Nursing Unit or Nursing Department norms as designated.

>Acts as resource to staff members during assessment of complex patient/family needs.

>Reports to Maintenance department any malfunction of equipment and machine and makes follow-up until it is delivered to Delivery Room Nursing Unit.

>Assists other staff members in improving their assessment skills, giving input when the need is identified.

>Performs head nurse’s functions whenever he/she is out of Delivery Room Nursing Unit for whatever reason.


>Education: Graduate of BS or diploma in Nursing.

>Experience: 10 years’ current experience in Delivery Room or related specialty plus 3 years as charge nurse or acting capacity. Knowledge/Skills: Broad knowledge of theories and practices in general nursing with specialization in Delivery Room. Sound knowledge of company policies, procedures, and appropriate practices. With special skills in assisting or performing special procedures in Delivery Room such as: ECG, CTG, and ultrasound.

>Equipment operated: basic equipment for nursing care and equipment specific to Delivery Room Nursing Unit. License: A registered nurse (RN) Personal Requirement: Evidence of good health and good grooming; possesses integrity and sound knowledge; of good moral character; physically active; and pleasing personality.
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahNursing
Position Number/ CodePosition TitleDepartmentNumber of PositionsJob descriptionQualification and experienceClosing Date
SGHS/JD/DERM/002Laser TechnicianMedical1

>Perform various laser treatments as above with utmost safety and precautions.

>Providing proper consultation and information’s to the patient before and after procedures.

>Maintaining the laser machines in top condition always.

>Performs other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department.

>Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to continued and/or completed.be

>Assists in maintaining patient files.


> BS. Nursing or equivalent

>Certificate in Advance Laser Treatment tin, Certificate in various cosmetic treatment

>Certificate in Aesthetics,

>Experience: >5 years

>Licensure: Laser Technician license

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.

>Job Requirement: Participates actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation. Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances. Works effectively under stressful condition. Willing to work extended hours to attend to emergency cases. Willing to relocate in other SG Hospitals in order to fill in gap, if needed
30/07/2019 Apply Now SharjahALLIED HEALTH
Position Number/ CodePosition TitleDepartmentNumber of PositionsJob descriptionQualification and experienceClosing Date
SGHS/JD/WH/002Warehouse Clerk / Store Keeper NON MEDICAL1

>Maintaining and updating records to blue copy of purchase order every month.

>Checking the items in the computer at the time of receiving items, quantity and price as per the purchase order.

>Materials delivery and supplies to requestor as instructed by the supervisor.

>Helps to prepare issuing materials to the requestor.

>Arranging materials in their respective locations inside the Warehouse as per the instruction of the Warehouse Supervisor.

>Assist in receiving personnel in checking and counting of items delivered by the suppliers.

>Other duties that may assign from time to time


>Education- college level

>Experience- 2 to 4 years’ minimum experience in hospital

>Knowledge /skills -must know how to maintain and arrange the store properly.

>Equipment operated- computer

>Language-proficiency in English

>Personal requirement- initiative, good health and grooming, have good moral character and right conduct.

>Job requirements- continue training in any course regarding store keeping.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahNon Medical
Please feel free to submit your CV for future opening , in case you didn’t find a post that you are interested. Please keep in touch with our Careers Page for the latest opportunities in Saudi German Hospital UAE.